Alliances and partnerships produce stability when they reflect realities and interests.
DefenceIndia is a Think-Tank and is currently working on a couple of research projects around Digital Diplomacy, Cyber Preparedness, SmartCities and Nation Building.
The key advisory objectives of the think-tank are:
- Striving to take Make-In-India initiatives specially in the key sectors of education, healthcare, law enforcement, smartcities, AI and new-age tech convergence.
- India-Entry strategies for global companies seeking a foothold in India. And assisting Indian companies make a global footprint and contribute to global economies.
- Creating new ground in global diplomacy using the new age medium and knowledge sharing to foster collaborations and synergies.
As an extension on the social responsiveness front, We are active in socially relevant value projects with dedicated initiatives:
- Influencers Forum – a unit that offers remarkable networking opportunities and speakers for organisations’ for their events – each of whom have carved a niche in initiatives, made value to their organsations and can influence positive thoughts and action. Broad range of topics include AI, Robotics, Smart Cities, Human Resources, Corporate Governance, Business Growth etc.
- Talent from the forces – assisting former personnel to gain a second career in the corporate world.
- DefenceIndia CSR Unit – aimed at Education Sector (enhancing curriculum to bring impactful learning to all) and adding value by adopting and evolving innovative ed-tech solutions.
Relocity is a business consulting firm that assists companies to innovate, adopt global best practices and improve growth prospects by innovative marketing and customer retention approach.
Relocity adds value to startups by advising on marketing and business prospects and opportunities, researching, assessing and meeting client expectations and delivering growth and value as per stakeholder expectations.