Explore Class 8th Science Trek Box
What you get?
Curriculum based activities related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology and interactive manuals & videos
- Glowing a bulb & how switch works?
- DIY Projector
- Calculate angle of incidence and angle of reflection.
- Study the formation of image in plane mirror
- Convergent and divergent rays
- Friction using different lubricants
- Heating water in a paper cup
- Non-contact force & magnetic lines
- Electrostatic force activity using charge detector
- Factor affecting friction
- Atmospheric pressure activity
- Testing the nature of rust
- Multiple images using mirror
- To study the relative reactivity of metal using salt solution
- Reaction of metal with bases
- Making of Nylon
- Toy telephone
- Demonstrating friction using ball
- Persistence of vision
- Experiment to show that air is essential for burning & raise the level of water
- Build wave generator and learn about sound wave
- What happens when zinc reacts with hot water?
- Fermentation process
- Chemical effect of electric current